Getting Accounting Bursaries is not Hard
There are many accounting bursaries available for you guys who are interested in Accounting. While accounting may be a hard subject, some people must have like it, so here are the informations about accounting bursaries.
About Accounting Bursaries
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities. Accounting bursaries are suitable for those who want to pursue a carreer as Accountant, and have the responsibility to be one.
Available Accounting Bursaries
- KPMG Auditing Bursary Opportunity
- CA Bursary – Ernst and Young
- Deloitte and Touche (TrAX – Tax Graduate Programme) Bursary
- Murray and Roberts Bursary
- KPMG (CA Bursary – Financial Need)
- Mintek 2017 Bursaries
- MTN Accounting Bursary (Graduate Development Programme)
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursary
- Implats Bursaries 2017
- Sasol (Graduate Development Programme for CA’s)
- Eskom Bursaries 2017
- National Treasury Bursaries
- JSE Bursaries 2016
- Auditor General South Africa Bursary (AGSA)
- PWC Bursaries
- CA Bursary – Deloitte and Touche (for undergraduate)
- Standard Bank Bursaries 2016
- BDO Accounting and Auditing Bursary
- FNB Bursaries 2016
How to Apply for Accounting Bursaries
- Visit the website of institution that you want to get accounting bursaries from, or simply use google as your search engine. Then search “accounting bursaries South Africa”.
- Click one of the websites found. I recommend bursaries2016.co.za/commerce/accounting-auditing-taxation/ .
- Read the accounting bursaries list and find the bursary that is suitable for you.
- Read all the informations and check if you are qualified to apply.
- Some accounting bursaries even provide their online application link. Follow each steps carefully and make sure you don’t miss any informations.
- If you are sure, prepare all the requirements needed.
- Submit your application, online or manually.
Accounting Bursaries Qualifications
Since every accounting bursaries will have their own qualifications, you better visit the website of the bursary you want to apply. But, there’s an example of accounting bursaries qualifications for Auditor General South Africa Bursary (AGSA).
- Fluent in both active and passive English.
- Have a passion and determination to reach success.
- Have a leadership potential.
- Must be studying or intending to study towards a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Have a good interpersonal skills.
- Must be South African citizens.
- Must obtain at least 60% for Maths and English, Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Financial Accounting, Taxation, and pass all subject for grade 10 until grade 12.
Accounting Bursaries Deadline Submission
Each accounting bursaries have their own closing date. It’s better to see the official website, but usually, bursaries application will be closed mid-year (July/August), or end-year (September-December).
So, what are you waiting for? Go get your accounting bursaries now!
Hi I’m Maria from Thembisa.I’m 30 years old.I have matric .I was a student in Empilwene Nursing College.I was doing Health Care Worker.I want to go futher with my studies.I don’t have money to complete my studies but please can you assist me with bursary.
You can sent me through a from or details on via email.
I am in need of a bursary for Chartered accountancy. I am the university student studying towards becoming a chartered accountancy due to financial reasons I was forced to deregister some modules this year.please any company that can help me in turning my dreams into a reality
I’m registered to study degree in finance next year at the university of Johannesburg Kingsway. I’m in need of the funds. Any company can pay for my studies please! neen to further my studies.
how can i apply
how can i apply for a busarie?
I completed my diploma in cost and management accounting and i wish to further my studies because my aim was to do chartered accounting but i did not have enough money now i need to continue and i need help.
Any bursaries for non-South Africans who are interested in doing chartered accounting in South African Institutions? I am a Lesotho national currently doing matric in the Free State and have passed exceptionally well in mid-year grade 12, with an average of 75% in all subjects including mathematics (have also received awards for the best performing grade 12 student in my school).
I have been admitted to do BCom in charted Acc at North West University, I am in need of a busary for 2018.