There are many accounting bursaries available for you guys who are interested in Accounting. While accounting may be a hard subject, some people must have like it, so here are the informations about accounting bursaries.
About Accounting Bursaries
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities. Accounting bursaries are suitable for those who want to pursue a carreer as Accountant, and have the responsibility to be one.
Available Accounting Bursaries
- KPMG Auditing Bursary Opportunity
- CA Bursary – Ernst and Young
- Deloitte and Touche (TrAX – Tax Graduate Programme) Bursary
- Murray and Roberts Bursary
- KPMG (CA Bursary – Financial Need)
- Mintek 2017 Bursaries
- MTN Accounting Bursary (Graduate Development Programme)
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursary
- Implats Bursaries 2017
- Sasol (Graduate Development Programme for CA’s)
- Eskom Bursaries 2017
- National Treasury Bursaries
- JSE Bursaries 2016
- Auditor General South Africa Bursary (AGSA)
- PWC Bursaries
- CA Bursary – Deloitte and Touche (for undergraduate)
- Standard Bank Bursaries 2016
- BDO Accounting and Auditing Bursary
- FNB Bursaries 2016
How to Apply for Accounting Bursaries
- Visit the website of institution that you want to get accounting bursaries from, or simply use google as your search engine. Then search “accounting bursaries South Africa”.
- Click one of the websites found. I recommend bursaries2016.co.za/commerce/accounting-auditing-taxation/ .
- Read the accounting bursaries list and find the bursary that is suitable for you.
- Read all the informations and check if you are qualified to apply.
- Some accounting bursaries even provide their online application link. Follow each steps carefully and make sure you don’t miss any informations.
- If you are sure, prepare all the requirements needed.
- Submit your application, online or manually.
Accounting Bursaries Qualifications
Since every accounting bursaries will have their own qualifications, you better visit the website of the bursary you want to apply. But, there’s an example of accounting bursaries qualifications for Auditor General South Africa Bursary (AGSA).
- Fluent in both active and passive English.
- Have a passion and determination to reach success.
- Have a leadership potential.
- Must be studying or intending to study towards a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Have a good interpersonal skills.
- Must be South African citizens.
- Must obtain at least 60% for Maths and English, Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Financial Accounting, Taxation, and pass all subject for grade 10 until grade 12.
Accounting Bursaries Deadline Submission
Each accounting bursaries have their own closing date. It’s better to see the official website, but usually, bursaries application will be closed mid-year (July/August), or end-year (September-December).
So, what are you waiting for? Go get your accounting bursaries now!