Are you looking for city of cape town vacancies now?. Yes, we are sure that the most of city cape town vacancies offer you with good job positions suitable to your need. Even some of them offer you with satisfying salary you don’t imagine before. It is world class employer that have more than 22 000 staff members who work in a wide range of disciplines. If necessary, you might click this button to see all vacancies of city of cape town.
For those who don’t know what is the City of Cape Town, let me explain you. City of Cape Town is
is the metropolitan municipality that also governs the city of Cape Town, around South Africa and its exurbs and suburbs. According 2011 census, the population is approximately 3,750,020. Beside of that, the remote Prince Edward Islands are also regarded as the part of the City of Cape Town for ward 55.
In term of vacant position, there are many job positions available to choose from suits to your last education, your skill and your passion. Talking about job position, they offer a vary of job positions which categorized to be some fields ranging from customer relations, communication, electricity, finance, economical and social development, health, housing, human resource, geographic information system, audit, technologies and information system, libraries, marketing, property management, planning, technical, safety and security, tourism, transport so on. We think City of Cape Town offers the most complete vacant of all.
How To Apply
Now, let me inform you how to apply the vacancy.
- When you visit an officially cape town website at http://www.capetown.gov.za, be sure to click Job Search.
- Click and you will arrive to this url https://eservices.capetown.gov.za. There are some forms to choose from, while others allow you to fill then in.
- To find a specified job, you can also type using ‘keyword’.
- After that, search criteria for employment opportunities. Pick the best one that suits to your passion and also your last education.
- Choose contract type you want, whether external bursars, interns, job shadow HR, graduate interns or even only interns. Some options may benefit you all
- Next, choose from Hierarchy Levels (Foreman, Junior Management, Professional Qualified and Experience etc)
- At last, click start, you will have an opportunity to apply the most appropriate vacant you want.
Salary and Deadline Submission
Because the vacancies are always up- to-date, so be sure to check it everyday you require. Be sure to check the deadline in the company website for each job you want.
Table of Contents
A. Government Vacancies
A.1. Department of Justice Vacancies
A.2. Department of Social Development Vacancies
A.3. Department of Labour Vacancies
A.4. DPSA Vacancies
A.5. Department of Home Affairs Vacancies
A.6. Department of Correctional Services Vacancies
A.7. NPA Vacancies
A.8. Ethekwini Muncipality Vacancies
A.9. Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies
A.10. GPG Vacancies
A.11. City of Cape Town Vacancies (YOU ARE HERE)
A.12.City of Johannesburg Vacancies
A.13. SALGA Vacancies
B. Companies/Organization Vacancies
C. Job Vacancies in Some Cities