Department of Labour Vacancies may sound promising for you who want to get a job around government. Or maybe, you are interested in defending Labours’ Rights, this department will be the best workplace for you. Here are some informations about Department of Labour Vacancies.
About Department of Labour Vacancies
Table of Contents
Department of Labour Vacancies are published by one of South Africa’s department which vision is striving for a labour market that is conductive to investment, economic growth, employment creation and decent work. This department plays an important role in reducing poverty, unemployment, and inequality through a set of programmes and policies. Their programmes are mainly aimed at sound labour relations, alleviating poverty in employment, improved economic efficiency and productivity, elliminating inequality and discrimination in the workplace, also employment creation. The Acts issued by Department of Labour are Labour Relations, Employment Services Act, Manpower Training Act, Unemployment Insurance Fund, Employment Equity, Occupational Health and Safety, Skills Development, Basic Condition of Employment, Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001, Skills Development Levies Act, Compesation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases, and Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act.Nowadays, Department of Labour also offer Online Services which includes, Letter of Good Standing, Employment Services for South Africa, UIF Onlone Declaration (Ufiling), Compensation Return of Earnings, Umehluko ICM Online Claim Submissions, Compensation Fund Status, Verify Letter of Good Standing, and Employmeny Equity Online Reporting.
Job Available in Department of Labour Vacancies
- Supervisor : Registration Services
- Employer Audit Service Officer
- Chief Administration Clerk : Beneficiary Services
- Principal Inspector : Employer Audit
- Deputy Director : Financial Management
You can check the Department of Labour Vacancies website regulary to get updated informations about available jobs.
How to Apply for Department of Labour Vacancies
- Visit Department of Labour Vacancies website labour.gov.za .
- Click “Vacancies”.
- Find the job you want from Vacancies List and click it to get more informations.
- Download the Z.83 Form under the Related Document, or you can obtain it from any Public Service Department.
- Print and complete the form.
- Submit your application along with certified copies of your qualifications and a comprehensive CV.
Department of Labour VacanciesSalary
There isn’t any futher information about the salary. You can contact them to get more informations.
Department of Labour VacanciesDeadline Submission
Some Department of Labour Vacancies will be expired 24 August 2015 while the other will be expired 31 August 2015.