Good news, Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies may be your way to get your dream job. The Durban City Government offer quite a lot of jobs that you can choose. Here are some information about Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies.
About Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies
Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies are offered by the government of Ethekwini Municipality or as known as Durban City. The city which is located on the eastern seaboard of Africa is known for its wonderful beaches and the subtropical climate. Some of you may have known this city because there is the busiest container port of Africa. Comdrades Marathon is also held here every year. The city which claimed to be funded by public money, divided the delivery sectors into 8 Administrative Clusters.
Job Available in Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies
Based on their website, the latest Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies are Supervisor Driver-T07, Enforcement Officer-T10, Secretary Grade 6, Road Plant Operator, HR Systems Administration-Grade 14, Team Leader-TO5, Recruitment Administrator-Grade 09, Principal Administration Officer-Grade 12, and Senior Clerk-Grade 06.
How to Apply for Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies
- Visit the Durban City website, durban.gov.za, scroll to the bottom of the page, see “Quick Links”, then click “eCareers” – or – visit www.durban.gov.za/ecareers.
- You will be redirected to the durban.gov.za/WebRecuitment to see the recuitment notes, it’s better if you read those carefully.
- Search Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies by typing either the keywords, categories, job type, salary, or location, or all of them to get specific result. Then click search.
- Look for the job you want, and click the job to get detailed informations about the job.
- Before you can apply the Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies, you need to Sign In to the website. But if you don’t have an account, just register to get one.
- If you are sure, submit your application by clicking “Apply”.
Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies Salary
There are three categories of Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies Salary given to the employees. There are basic salary, remuneration package, and basic pay, depends on the job you have. But in average, female workers get R60,402-R317,330 while male workers get R148,994-R660,153.
Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies Deadline Submission
Most of the Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies offered, will be closed on 8/21/2015. But since each job has different closing dates, you still can check the complete information when you click the name of the job, then see the closing date. Make sure to apply before it’s too late.