Job vacancies in Port Elizabeth
A Position of Job vacancies in Port Elizabeth
Table of Contents
Those who are seeking for job vacancies in Port Elizabeth, here are the position that may fulfil your passion to work. There is a company opening the recruitment which consist of some positions in various fields of job. Here are the job that may be suited with your major of work.
PAARL Coldset Inc. opens a recruitment for a position as Admin Clerk in its company. The company is located on the Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape Province. The department of Administration needs a person that amay handle about the administration of the company. The company offers one of vacancies in Port Elizabeth as a temporary contract or working in few years.
Vacancies in Port Elizabeth Requirements
- Having a job experience in the same departement or field of job in 2 – 3 years minimumly.
- Having a good writing skill will be highly considerated
- Having a good social skill to communicate to the other people will be highly considerated.
- Having a qualification, like certificate of Grade 12 as the Human Resource Development Staff, Office Administration and Finance.
Here the Admin Clerk will have the responsibilites as follows :
- To plan and coordinate of management and functions, etc.
- To provide General Manager daily task
- To Call/ Answer the phone and any other communication related to the company.
- To organize the needs of the company, stationery, and maintain the stock, and so on.
The application will be closed on August, 30 2015.
Tips to Apply Vacancies in Port Elizabeth
To have this job, the applicant should have passionate feeling in thise field of job. The professionalism is also important to work in this company. In addition in registering one of job vacancies in Port Elizabeth, the applicant shoud give clear personal data information in the Curriculum Vitae that can be consideration for the company. Preparing yourself to get a call from the company for those who enter the selection successfully to go to the next interview session.
Photo by @marauder786