Teaching Bursaries for Teacher Wanna Be
Teaching bursaries will be useful for you who are passionate in teaching world. If you think this is the one, read the teaching bursaries informations below.
About Teaching Bursaries
There are quite many education and teaching bursaries available each year. These bursaries are specially offered for students who are talented and have a passion in teaching the youth in South Africa. Most of the institutes which offer the teaching bursaries also offer students a career after they complete their studied and all the informations needed is included in the bursary. Mostly, the commonly found subject for teaching bursaries are, African Language, Mathematics, English, Natural Scinece, Information Technology, Accounting, Economy, Life Science, Physical Science, Geography, and Civil Technology.
Available Teaching Bursaries
There are many institutions that offer teaching bursaries. Here are some teaching bursaries from www.bursaries2016.co.za .
- Ikapa Elihlumayo Financial Aid Plan (FET)
- SA Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR) (Ed) Bursary
- Access Trust (FET College Bursaries)
- EDTP SETA Education Bursary (Matric)
- ISASA (Merit Bursary for Teaching)
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme (DoE)
How to Apply for Teaching Bursaries
- Visit any website of education institutes that offer teaching bursaries. The suggestions are Funza Lushaka, ISASA, and NSFAS.
- Or you can simply use google.com as your search engine. Then search “ teaching bursaries South Africa ”. Next, click the website founded.
- Find the bursary you want and the one which you are qualified to.
- Read all the informations and requirements carefully.
- If the website offers online application, follow all the steps provided.
- If you do it manually, make sure you prepare all the needed documents and well-qualified to be awarded by the teaching bursaries.
Teaching Bursaries Requirements
- The applicant should be a South African citizen and have a valid ID book/card.
- The applicant should have a commitment to teach and love to work around children.
- The applicant must have a great academic records and a prove of acceptance at a higher learning institute.
- If the applicant come from a previously disadvantaged background, preference will be given.
Teaching Bursaries Deadline Submission
Since every institutions have different closing date, it is better for you to visit the website of the institution which offer teaching bursaries. Then you can see the detailed informations of the bursary also know when the deadline submission is.
Prove that you are qualified for teaching bursaries now!
I’ve got a passion to teach, and I like being around children.
I have the passion to teach children and make a difference in their lives and our country a better place
Hi my name is lesley sithole I passed my matric in 1995 I would like to be a teacher my subject were commecial zulu,afrikaans,english,B economics,accounting.i will be glad to be part of south african teachers as I want to help my country.my phone is0749713520 alternative is 0768469676
hi my name is anastacia sehata im interested in teaching and i am a hard worker, i want to help my country to sharing my knowledge and skills to my next coming generation
Hiim Sinegugu Mbambo who is pationate about being a teacher if could assist me with a bussury… 0720547325
I have always wanted to be a teacher,I love children n I’m very passionate in teaching.my no 0766274648 for more info about bursury
hi ma name is duduzile mathontsi .I’m a hard worker am passionate about eteaching. I believe in building a productive society through teaching and instilling knowledge .I would. be honoured to be granted a bursary. to further my tertiary education in teaching.