Woolworths Vacancies offer jobs related to retail store. And if you think that it may be suitable for you, why don’t you give it a try? Here are some informations about Woolworths Vacancies.
About Woolworths Vacancies
Woolworths Vacancies are offered by a chain of retail stores named Woolworths. The company goods are sold at 51 international franchise stores throughout the rest of Africa and Middle East, 149 corporate stores and 69 South Africa’s franchise stores nationwide. Woolworths was first opened on 30 October 1931 in Plein Street, Cape Town. The retail stores that included in Woolworths are food stand-alone stores, clothing store, full-line stores, food and homeware lifestyle stores, and footwear stores. They also sell things by online, but not as many as what they sell in the stores. Some of Woolworths’ stores sell clothing and accessory under premium brands, such as Mimco, Witchey, Trenery, and Country Road.
Job Available in Woolworths Vacancies
Woolworths Vacancies offer various kinds of jobs and positions.
- Logistics : Personal Assistant III
- Supply Chain : Personal Assistant III
- Fmcg : Buyer : Prepared “on the go”, Buyer I : Bakery.
- Office Support : Personal Assistant III
- Retail : Middle Digital Designer Marketing : Head Office, Price and Promotions Analyst : Food, Assistant Buyer : Baby Accessories-Kidswear, Market Analyst : Food, Branded Beauty, Marketing Manager Clothing and General Merchandise : Kidwear, Art Director Junior to Middle-Weight Marketing (agency) : Head Office, Buyers Assistant : Women’s footwear and accessories, Designer : JT ONE : Lingerie.
- Technical : Training Content Coordinator
There are also jobs about IT, Banking/Finance and Investment, and Human Resources.
How to Apply for Woolworths Vacancies
- Visit Woolworths Vacancies website woolworths.co.za .
- It’s better for you to Sign In or Register to the web first.
- Scroll down the page until you see “About Woolworths”, then click “Careers”.
- You will be redirected into another page then click “Working for Woolworths” option. Click “Job Search” and choose the job you want.
- Please pay attention to the information and job requirements to check if you are suitable for the job. If you’re sure, submit your application.
Woolworths Vacancies Salary
Here are the list of average salary of Woolworths worker. Department Manager, Retail Store : R83,099-R378,491 , Retail Store Manager : R80,525-R430,720 , System Analyst : R178,082-R646,458 , Merchandise Planner R178,489-R577,231.
Woolworths Vacancies Deadline Submission
Based on the website, the positions from Woolworths Vacancies are needed as soon as possible, so it will be closed if the position has been filled.